Monday, February 14, 2011

Great testimonial for Shaklee energy chews

I want to share this testimony from a friend and fellow runner in Shaklee. Energy chews are a great new product from Shaklee. Used by many including long distance truck drivers, college students, athletes, corporate executives and moms, Energy chews are a natural chew (like a lime flavored Starburst) that provide a natural energy burst full of b vitamins, green tea. Nothing artificial at all. They are easy to take with you and pack in a running belt or bike pac. Enjoy.

Hi Ladies,
just wanted to share my new found appreciation for the energy chews. I had a long run to do today, and was completely out of chews. I decided to just get some energy blocks from the drug store to use since I was out.

I figured it wouldn't be a big deal. Well it was a huge mistake! Shaklee chews give me more consistent energy and the drug store energy blocks made me feel like I was on a sugar high and would quickly crash. The worst part was after I finished my run, I felt horrible.

Normally I feel fatigued, but after I drink my post run cinch shake, I feel fine. My fatigue was much more intense and I had the worst upset stomach, I seriously thought I was going to puke! It ended up taking my body almost three hours to fully recover.

I did some research and found that the upset stomach is common after long runs and its due to all of the added sugar that is in energy chews and energy 'gu'. Shaklee chews have no added sugar! I definitely learned my lesson, I will have plenty Shaklee Energy Chews from now on! Hope you all are having a great weekend.
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment